These are the main projects currently supported and run within the Product Stewardship Committee for ETS.
- Product Safety regulatory changes that can impact the tissue Industry
(for example chemical legislation, such as Reach, Bisphenol A, Mineral Oils, etc.)
- Food Contact legislation
- Biocidal Products directive
- Environment and Sustainability Management (Environmental regulatory changes
that can impact the Tissue Industry, e.g. the Small/Medium Combustion Plants Directive, etc)
- European Sustainable Consumption and Production policies (es. Green Pubic Procurement (GPP) Directive, EU Ecolabelees, etc.
- New / updated technical standards for tissue (e.g. EU Product Environmental Footprint (PEF), tissue dye bleeding, flushability etc)
- Environmental Communication and claims (like National Environmental labels, etc)
- Forest & Fibre Issues (like Forestry Certification)